This weekend I've decided to do something a little, um, different.
I'm going home! Like I said, call me crazy haha. My Mom called last weekend and said that my Grandma and Grandpa Arrayet were having a huge dinner party for their 50th wedding anniversary. I was really bummed that I couldn't go but she surprised me by getting me a ticket home! My Grandma and Grandpa have no idea I'm coming so it will be a surprise for them too. It's definitely going to be a lot of travel and quick turn arounds but I think that makes it more fun :-)
This weekend is great timing for other reasons too... my Aunt Stacy is in town from Washington and Dave has a baseball game on Saturday at Westmont. I'll be able to visit with both of them as well! haha This is going to be quite an adventure... if I haven't had enough already.
To my friends....
If you're at Westmont this weekend.... even though it's your 4 day break... come to the game! If you're in Bakersfield, I'd love to see you, call me!!!
To the parentals :-)
I've had a little airport drama but I will call you as soon as I can get my Nextel to work again!
Well, that's going to be my crazy weekend! Pray that I connect with all of my flights on my way home!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this weekend as in 15-16-17 or my birthday weekened?
-Carrissa
Post a Comment