Dad and Kim are officially headed to California! They left Bilbao at 7:30am in route to Frankfurt, Germany then LAX. My brother Scott will be meeting them at the airport to help with luggage and take them home! I was back in San Sebastian at 1:30 this afternoon and am slowly winding down. I think a good, long work out will make me feel much better :-) It has been an emotional and chaotic week but there are only 5 weeks left of classes and a week of finals!
Originally, I was planning to visit a few little cities along the coast of Spain this coming weekend but nothing was planned before the break so I'm not sure what my weekend will entail. Probably a lot of sleep, which is perfectly fine with me!
I have a ton of pictures from Rome that I'll post as soon as I get them loaded! I LOVE the colors of the buildings in Rome, the warm oranges and yellows, so a lot of my pictures are of random buildings. I was making mental notes for future decorations haha.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment