Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Estoy en Madrid

I am finally here! I slept on both flights and was only waken up a few times to see the flight attendent standing over me with a food tray (i wasn´t too upset about that). The airline lost one of my bags with ALL of my toiletries, shoes, web cam, microphone, and a few other things. I wasn´t the only one though. About 15 people were missing luggage on our flight.

Anyway, we are staying at a nice hotel right downtown. I´m rooming with two girls I met at LAX this morning. One of them will be going to San Sebastian, the other to Alicante for the semester. It was pretty funny to see all of us in the airport in Paris. There were about 50 students laying on the floor in the corner of the terminal. It has been a crazy last few days? hours? i´m not really sure what it´s been. The buildings around the hotel are gorgeous and the city is very clean.

Well, I´m using the computer in the lobby and my time is running out. I´ll update again once I get settled and am able to use my own computer. It´s really hard to find an internet connection around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find internet soon!!!