
Left: Part of the castle in Segovia.
Right: The dining room in the castle in Segovia. This is the room where Christopher Columbus informed the King and Queen of Spain of the land he found.

Left: My friend Jill and I are standing next to the castle in Segovia. This castle was the inspiration behind Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty castle.
Above, Right: Jill and I in the courtyard of the Royal Palace
Below, Left: The front of Royal Palace in Madrid. We could not take pictures inside but it was BEAUTIFUL, very decorated and detailed. The statue is of Christopher Columbus pointing to the New World.
Below, Right: The main entrance to the Cathedral in Toledo.

Left Video: A panoramic view of the city of Toledo. Sorry I moved the camera too fast.
Left: The cross at "The Valley of the Fallen"... it is gigantic!
Right: My friend Kaitlin and I at the ancient Roman aqueducts in Segovia. It was FREEZING cold!
I have more pictures but those were the best ones. It wasn't too hard to load these pictures so hopefully I'll be able to do them along the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment