Kaitxo, Hola, Hello!
I feel like I walked a marathon today! I had to buy my books before classes today and nothing was opened this weekend or yesterday because of the holiday. I wore my little pedometer and I walked a little less than 10 miles. I went from my apartment, downtown, across town to school... took a bus home, went to class on my side of town, took a bus across town to another class and then walked home again. Mind you, I live about a 50 minute walk from the main campus. I bought a bus pass on Friday but for some reason it doesn't work yet. And paying 1.20 euros for one way on the bus gets old really fast! But the exercise is great and I finally had a productive day.
Classes are going well. Here's how my Basque Culture and Language class goes... the professor talks in Spanish, our reading is in English and we are learning Basque. So, we read some information in English, ask questions in English (or Spanish) and she gives you the answer to your Basque questions IN SPANISH! Phew, it makes me tired thinking about it again haha. It's pretty awesome though! The funniest part is that it made me nervous at first to read English again. I had to catch myself using a Spanish accent to read English!
Thanks for all the updates and e-mails... keep them coming!
Also... if you have questions, comments, whatever... post them or e-mail me.
Agur, Adios, Goodbye!!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment